PATH Harrison Project Update

 In News

Most of the work accomplished over the last 2 or so months has been the installation and pouring of the Pile Caps and Grade Beams for the SE Headhouse.

We have to grade for their footprint, install the rebar in them, put up the formwork beside them, and then pour concrete in them.

We have poured 80% of them so far and will pour the remaining 20% early next week.

Recent Posts

Start typing and press Enter to search