The Office Manager performs, supervises and directs the overall administrative activities of the Halmar International project office in Potomac Yard, VA.
- Assigns and reviews office activities, circumvents and resolves problem areas, coordinates administrative workload leveling requirements, coordinates and performs project personnel administration activities, coordinates administrative functions and interfaces with clients, vendors, and the public.
- Reviews and manages office invoices and budget.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Directs the work of other administrative staff as needed.
- BA/BS + 6 Years of experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education.
- Proficient computer skills- all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
With headquarters in the NYC metropolitan area and growing regional offices in the Washington DC metro area and California, working at Halmar International means being part of an expanding national team. Aspire to be a key player in meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges.
If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
Halmar International offers a fantastic employee benefits package including 100% employer paid medical benefits, tuition reimbursement and immediate vesting on 401k matching contributions upon hire.
Halmar International is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity