Under general supervision, the Office Clerk performs duties as required to support technical, administrative and financial personnel. This position is located at the Halmar International project office in Potomac Yard, VA.
- Makes photocopies, sorts and delivers mail, meters mail, types documents, orders office supplies, and works with office forms and procedures.
- Works cooperatively with all office staff displaying good verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Uses Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience as office clerk or other clerical position.
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- High school diploma.
With headquarters in the NYC metropolitan area and growing regional offices in the Washington DC metro area and California, working at Halmar International means being part of an expanding national team. Aspire to be a key player in meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges.
If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
Halmar International offers a fantastic employee benefits package including 100% employer paid medical benefits, tuition reimbursement and immediate vesting on 401k matching contributions upon hire.
Halmar International is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.