The Document Controls Specialist assembles, prepares, submits and tracks construction project documents. This position is located at the Halmar International project office in Potomac Yard, VA.
- Prepares and maintains a document control system for all forms of documentation.
- Ensures changes to documents in a timely fashion in order to meet set deadlines. Responsible for coordination with other parties to make sure document edits are completed, proofed and signed-off by the appropriate personnel.
- Makes copies of drawing for production and other company employees. Distributes copies of documents to the appropriate personnel.
- Follows standardized procedures but may have to use discretion to complete project. Follows company quality assurance program procedures.
- BA/BS + 2 years of experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education.
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
With headquarters in the NYC metropolitan area and growing regional offices in the Washington DC metro area and California, working at Halmar International means being part of an expanding national team. Aspire to be a key player in meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges.
If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
Halmar International offers a fantastic employee benefits package including 100% employer paid medical benefits, tuition reimbursement and immediate vesting on 401k matching contributions upon hire.
Halmar International is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity